Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve...Im back bXtches

Well It's Christmas Eve and IM SURE IN THE SPIRIT!!..ha
This time is about giving right? Well I got my boyfriend a black v-neck that he had wanted for awhile to match this sexy cardigan he got from Urban Outfitters, I got my best friend some expensive sexytimeee lotion, my little sister a necklace making kit, my bro ther some action figure toys, and my mom a beauty kit that's organic and all that good stuff!!! And And I made Homemade Christmas Cards that are soooooo cute.
I love christmas and i hope my new years doesnt suck like last year where i went to sleep at 7pm because my boyfriend was out partying...I think it might be the same this year. FML haha
I hope I get invited to a party and get WASTEDDDD...jk (i dont drink)

But um Yahhh MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
xoxo
Jammmm the Killer

No comments: